Before: Chemical Treatment
Barrels, pumps, meters and tubing creating clutter and hazards.
After: Water Energizers Treatment
Barrels, pumps, meters and tubing are all removed, providing hazard-free space in your mechanical room.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Eliminates Chemicals Needed to Control Scale, Corrosion and Bacteria
- No advanced ordering needed.
- No storage — frees up valuable space in your mechanical room.
- No shipping costs.
- No risk of injury from chemical spills or other chemical accidents.
- No special feed equipment to maintain.
- No drop off in protection when properly maintained.
- No special safety training.
- No risk of injury from moving heavy drums.
No Pollution Concerns
- Because no chemicals are involved, discharge water does not harm the environment.
- Discharge water can be used for other purposes, such as irrigation.
- LEED points can be earned for reuse of discharge water.
Saves Man Hours
- No time wasted handling chemicals.
- Less time wasted filling out federal, state, or local compliance forms.
- No tests to run and log
- No special training required.
- No feed equipment to maintain.
- Eliminates descaling down-time.
- Transfers valuable time to other maintenance functions.
No Capital Investment Required
- Fixed monthly service fee.
- Competitive cost structure.
- No installation costs.
Provides Excellent Results
- Extends the life of your equipment.
- Energy efficiency increases as a result of clean heat transfer surfaces.
- Possible reduction in liability and workers comp insurance premiums since hazardous chemicals are removed from the workplace.